Henri is seeking a passionate, Senior Level Ruby on Rails Developer. This developer will work with our Henri software development team building an advanced resident portal for the multi-family housing industry. This is a full time position in a fast paced and growth-minded environment.
This is your opportunity to join a team where you will be able to make immediate and valuable contributions as a senior member of the software engineering team.
Be a part of a very attractive start up and help shape our growth!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building out new features from end to end, this includes from scratch or integrating with 3rd parties
- Help us build and expand our technology presence
- Work on multiple features and integrations at any given time
- Ensure code integrity standards and code best practice
- Collaborate closely with design, product, sales and management to develop new solutions
- Identify and resolve web performance, usability and scalability issues
- Code Reviews
- Identify new technologies to solve for technical challenges
- Computer Science degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience building functional production applications utilizing Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable in Mac / Linux environments
- Experience with API development and consumption
- Experience writing tests with RSPEC
- Ability to work independently, both remote and in person
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with ReactJS or VueJS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Heroku
- Experience working with UX and visual designers
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our team as safe as possible, we allow remote work from home.