Mid - Senior React Native Developer
Henri is seeking a passionate, Mid - Senior Level React Native Developer. This developer will work with our Henri software development team building an advanced resident portal for the multi-family housing industry. This is a full time position in a fast paced and growth-minded environment.
This is your opportunity to join a team where you will be able to make immediate and valuable contributions as a member of the software engineering team.
Be a part of a very attractive start up and help shape our growth!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a robust React Native application for both iOS and Android
- Build reusable front-end components with various levels of abstraction
- Improve product code quality and write effective unit tests
- Redesign screens as necessary, ensuring beautiful interactive interfaces
- Manage deployment to iOS and Android
- Collaborate with product team to build new features
- Participate in product decisions and designs by offering new ways to innovate
Nice to Haves
- Computer Science degree or comparable work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience building functional production React Native applications for both iOS and Android
- Deep understanding of REST API's
- Ability to work independently, both remote and in person
- Automated testing experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with UX and visual designers
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our team as safe as possible, we allow remote work from home.