Henri is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Manager (CEM). The CEM is responsible for maintaining and improving Henri’s relationship with its customers. The CEM performs as Henri’s primary customer liaison. The CEM needs strong communication & organizational skills, is technical, capable of running the day-to-day customer management and support activities. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated leader and be able to deliver excellent, efficient, and empathetic customer service in a fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for understanding Henri’s internal operations as well as maintaining expert-level knowledge of the entire Henri platform, interdependencies and implementation requirements. The CEM provides consultative, onboarding/implementation, and technical support to Henri’s customers. The ability to anticipate, communicate, and identify customer needs & barriers all while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives is an integral part of this position. As a member of the Henri team, the CEM will be responsible for customer retention, maintaining appropriate communication with the sales team, and other team members as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of customer contact for assigned accounts
- Establish and build strong customer relationships that allow for open communication and trust.
- Introduce new customers to the Henri platform by assisting with a system implementation, training, and technical support.
- Assist customers in the merchant account application process when applicable.
- Work with our payment facilitator partner to resolve any merchant account issues or needs of the customer
- Coordinate the resolution of customer issues and Service Requests by researching, analyzing and resolving software issues (in conjunction with development team)
- Support software product customization based on customer’s requirements (i.e. turn off unnecessary features, assist in uploading community images, link merchant accounts, perform correct PMS integration, etc.)
- Perform data mapping and conversions to integrate with Henri customer’s property management software
- Work closely with our team to coordinate customer needs, resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Work closely with our accounting department on issues regarding renewals, credit status, accounts receivables and collections
- Grow business by anticipating customer needs and providing a high level of customer service
- Identify areas where process improvements will streamline functional areas and improve the Henri customer experience
- Create customer on-boarding procedures and training guides
- Handle incoming resident inquiries and complaints via phone and web.
- Have a deep understanding of the Henri product strength and its functionalities in the provision of support to users experiencing resident platform issues or online payment problems.
- Listen to descriptions of user issues and determine the best course of action to resolve the issues.
- If user payment or tech issues cannot be resolved over the phone, collaborate with the Henri development team to figure out what is causing the issue and/or develop a solution.
- Consistently check the support queue and e-mails during the day and respond to requests/follow-up as needed.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers and their residents. Customer success and driving long-term customer value is crucial.
- Use data and user feedback to improve existing processes, drive product recommendations, and scale operations.
- Assist and troubleshoot with our customers and residents when necessary.
What you need
- Experience managing or working in a customer support operation that is a B2B2C environment.
- Project Management, Accounting, or Property Management experience/background
- Experience with Salesforce CRM systems for email-based support.
- Great technical understanding of complex products and systems.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, execution-oriented, and proactive.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and collaborate
- Ability to work in both a team and individual capacity
- Strong computer skills -
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Google Mail system (including e-mail, calendar, Google docs, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet (functions, navigating, researching, etc.)
- Knowledge in the following areas: Property Management, Software Implementation, Technical Support, and some Accounting
- Prior experience with property management software or real estate software highly desirable
Ability to work remotely
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance